Do you have to accept pimples that they keep coming back? The answer is: No, it is completely unnecessary that you feel awful for a long time, your appearance and your well-being are impaired and you are still in danger of scarring. You can remove pimples and get rid of them permanently.
This is a quick overview of the steps that will help you get rid of pimples and acne forever!
These are the reasons for pimples
Pimples and blemished skin haunt some people for most of their lives. Partly that is probably a matter of predisposition. But if you know when and why these skin problems occur, you also realize how you can remove them forever.
There are always several causes that cause pimples:
- Too much good: too intensive and sharp cleaning of the skin it dries out. As a result, the sebaceous glands become “overzealous” to compensate for this deficiency.
- In a segregation disorder of the sebaceous glands, the skin cells regenerate particularly fast, but the rejected corneal cells are not repelled at the same rate. The sebaceous glands clog and blackheads emerge. In the next step, bacteria attack and small inflammations form in the sebaceous glands.
- Sex hormones, for example, during puberty, in women during pregnancy or for many years in the “days before the days, also lead to excessive sebum production.
- Other hormones are released, for example, by stress.
- Unfavorable eating habits or metabolic disorders burden the organism and worsen the appearance of the skin.
You can do that preventively against pimples
Now that you know how and why pimples are created, you can do a lot to prevent that.
- Adapted skincare is important: Use cleansing products with neutral pH and preferably natural cosmetics. A good natural ” home remedy ” is, for example, pure argan oil: it provides both fat and moisture without clogging the pores and provoking the formation of blackheads.
- Dust, dirt, fumes, make-up: At least four good reasons to cleanse the skin gently but thoroughly every day.
- Scrubs and facial steam baths support the skin’s ability to repel harmful substances and waste materials.
- A healthy diet and adequate fluid intake are important for healthy skin.
- Sport, a lot of exercises and fresh air, sun on the skin and in winter an occasional sauna visit will do you good, mentally as well as physically. Your skin is thereby “detoxified” and well supplied with blood, that is, it cleans itself to a certain extent.
Get rid of pimples for good
You can do a lot for beautiful, pure and healthy skin with the help of special cosmetics, but also with inexpensive and proven home remedies.
Incidentally, existing pimples heal faster, less noticeable and without scarring, if you only cautious or best not express.
Treat and remove pimples permanently using home remedies
- Quick “first aid” and remedies to get rid of acne and pimples through consistent use include gels with the active ingredient benzoyl peroxide or alternatively tea tree oil.
- You can also remove pimples overnight by dabbing tea tree oil or zinc ointment.
- Facial steam baths support the skin’s ability to repel itself harmful and waste materials. Sea salt or simple chamomile tea bags, for example, are suitable additives for such a “facial sauna”. It helps to get rid of comedones (blackheads) that can cause pimples later.
- You can mix numerous scrubs and masks with simple ingredients: lemon juice, soda, oatmeal, wheat bran, healing earth, quark or honey, for example, make pimples heal faster and prevent the formation of new blemishes.
But you can not treat any form of acne yourself or force it to retreat. If pimples and acne continue to rage despite all the preventive and care measures listed, you should seek advice from the dermatologist. It can quickly bring the worst symptoms under control and save you from scars.
Effective anti-pimple measures by the dermatologist
Fruit acid peels or microdermabrasion (removal of the top layer of skin) help remove the upper sections of sebaceous gland affected by a cornification disorder. It also removes blackheads and existing scars.
Hormone supplements help women and girls to displace the proportion of male sex hormones – the excess of which contributes to the development of acne.
The intake of vitamin A supplements, also called retinoids, combats the cornification disorder, which leads to the blockage of sebaceous glands. They are applying internally and externally and permanently eliminate some causes of pimples and acne.
The enumerated measures take place for a good reason under medical observation because side effects are possible.
But often, a single one of these medical applications will take just a few weeks to get rid of your pimpling problem once and for all. Your skin gets the chance to heal and regenerate. At the same time you can and should help with the listed Vorbeuge- and care steps, that pimples and acne do not occur again.